Decorating many dinner tables throughout the world, PORLAND products are produced in our Bilecik Facilities.
- - Having its plant established on a closed area of 65.000 m2 and an open area of 300.000 m2
- - with 1.200 employees,
- - exporting 65% of its production to many countries around the world,
- - realizing its complete production capacity which is 48 million pieces in Turkey with 100% domestic capital,
- - being the first Turkish porcelain manufacturer having TSE 10850 and British Standards BS4034 quality certifications,
- - having ISO 9001:2008 quality management and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems,
- - being manufactured from world renowned English clay and kaolin with special techniques,
- - having products that can be used for long years without any wear in their decorative patterns,
- - with authentic and innovative designs,
- - environmentally conscious production,
- - superior service mentality and
- - wide range of products
PORLAND takes the justified pride of being A GLOBAL BRAND.